Sunday 21 July 2013

Delivery From Heaven

Hey Peeps!
How are we today?  I am loving the fact its getting cooler but not loving the fact the sun has gone & it's all grey!! Never happy are we?? LOL
 
I am here today to share a new card I have made for a new baby boy.
I have used centura pearl card stock to make the card blank, blue card from my stash & Forever Friends New Arrival papers.  I used plain & scalloped oval nestability dies, Delivery from Heaven Magnolia image stamped in memento & colored with my Spectrum Noirs.  I printed the "it's a boy" on my laptop.
 
I am off to get ready for work - I am dying for Tuesday so I can have my day off!  Hope you all have a FAB Sunday!! x x x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute, softly coloured and lovely design
P x

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable Caroline.

Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

This is soooooooo cute Caroline, love the image xx

CraftyKay said...

Ahhhhhh lovely card. Cute as can be.x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Such a gorgeous card love the col detail xxx

Scrapkonst said...

This card is so good, I really like it. It feel very calm and balanced with the colors and the design and structure :) xx Madeleine

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby