Tuesday 18 September 2012

Gorgeous Beatrix Poter Sneak Peak #2

Morning!
How are we all today? Its looking a bit sunny in Newcastle but feels cold! Autumn is definetly on its way isn't it :D Not that I like to be cold I just love then Autumn & I just LOVE Christmas. As I got to work yesterday they have added the Calender Club stall in the Metro Centre - Christmas is definetly nearlly here when that stall arrives!
I have a NEW Sneak Peak of the new Beatrix Potter POTD tomorrow. I LOVE these Hunkydory kits, and especially the winter ones these bunnies are so cute in the snow!
To bring the red out of the scarf I used red cordinations & layered with a sheet of snowflake printed card from the kit, added a topper & sentiment & a red satin bow to match the card.
Im so looking forward to seeing the kit on TV as I think its FAB! Off to work now see you all when I return!! TTFN xx x x

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,lovely image and details.xxx

ddazzled71 said...

This image takes me back to my childhood. I am sure it will bring a smile to the face of the recipient! xx