Tuesday 25 September 2012

Flora is super sweet!

Evening All!
I hope you're all well.  I am tired & wet LOL I left the house at 8am this morning (I normally leave at 8.20) & normally I'm there until by 08.40 I got to work at 10am today it was utter maddness in Newcastle.  More rain & floods, I think I'm borrowing Noah's Arc tomorrow to get there LOL I got home much quicker I just hope everyone is ok & there hasn't been too much damage from the water!
 
I have a NEW Toread card to share & today it's Flora!
I thought Flora was very girlie so I went with a lovely pale pink.  The pink paper is from my stash (no-idea where its from sorry its just all thrown into 1 drawer!!!) The border is made with Toread paper from the CD & white card which has been punched with a Martha Stewart punch, I added some pink ribbon.  Flora is sitting on a lacy circle nestability die cut which I embossed with a small flower pattern.  I added pearls from my stash & the greetings are also printed from the FAB Toread CD Rom.  Don't forget it's launching on Friday for the Pick of The Week!!!
 
Well I'm off to relax & warm up - boy is it getting cold quickly.  It's The Great British Bake Off soon - I LOVE this show!!! Enjoy your night TTFN x x x x 

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Caroline, what a pain getting to work hun. The weather is awful at the mo. Take care tomorrow. Love your gorgeous card, so pretty.

Donna x

pauline said...

Thats so sweet xx Pauline

Anonymous said...

Flora is so cute, I think she is definitely my favourite!