Thursday 27 September 2012

Aurora Toread

Hello Guys!
How are we all today?? It's still freezing here in Newcastle hopefully it will start to warm up - awwww how am I kidding it's just going to get colder!
 
I have a new Toread card to share with you today.  I made this using the new Toread CD and some gorgeous decoupage.
I added some purple pearlescent card stock, I printed a stamping companion from the CD.  I added some green spotty ribbon & the decoupage.
 
I think Aurora looks FAB in lilac & green!
 
Have a great day, Im off to work :( see you all soon! x x x


7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card and such an adorable image.

Hugs Julie x

Elzabie said...

Yhe card is so cute.

Su said...

Is she having fun... don't think she's too sure on this swing - lol! Love the colour combo!

Su said...

Love the colour combo but don't think she's too sure about being on that swing - lol!

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous card and such an adorable image. Marlene

caroline said...

such an adorable card caroline, just so sweet.

caroline x

Sandy said...

She looks as if she is trying to escape on her swing and I so love her!! When are you coming to see me cute lady?????
Sandy