Sunday 19 August 2012

Christmas Robins

Evening!
Awwwwwww I can't believe it I'm still roasting hot! It's been raining all afternoon in Newcastle and I got soaking wet coming home but I'm still too hot!! LOL I hope you're all cooler than me! ;)
I have a new card to share with you, but it feels slightly daft showing a Christmas Card when its so hot but I LOVED coloring this image in.
I thought this Mulberry Wood image was gorgeous so just colored it in with spectrum noir pens and added some glitter I layered this onto red card. Then I added this onto white card which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder & layered that onto red card & then onto a white card blank. The greeting is also from the Mulberry Wood stamp sheet.
Right I'm off to wash my hair as it looks awful after getting rained on. Then I'm off for an early night. See you all soon!!! x x x x x

4 comments:

Jan said...

It's gorgeous xx Jan

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Kate M said...

Lovely card
Kate
xx

jane stillman said...

A great card