Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lets Alter something...

Morning Bloggers!
How are we all today? I'm feeling a wee bit tired but I'm deceided on staying in all day Queen Liz & King Phil are doing a tour of Newcastle & I think they may make some traffic & I just can't deal with traffic today, so you never know later I may post a piccie if she pops past my window but I'm staying in & getting all crafty today - how good eh??? :D
Well as today is Wednesday you all know what that means - a brand new challenge at Creative Inspirations. This week our theme is Altered Art/Anything but a card.
For my DT work I have altered a gift bag. This brown bag started its life off being very plain & now look at it all glitzy & sparkly & all Christmassy!!!!! It looks A-May-Zing LOL!!I have used Nigel May's A-May-Zing Hunkydory kit to decorate my bag. I layered the candy cane card onto gold mirri card, I put a strip of mirri across the centre which has a Martha Stewart doily lace edge & has been embossed with snowflakes, I added the Kinky Boot image & the greeting & Star are added on 3D foam pads, ribbon & jewels are from my stash.

I'm going to make lots & lots of gift bags as everyone who saw them last year loved them, and I think it makes your gifts look nicer.

I hope you all have a great day whatever you get up too, I think my day will be Christmassy, maybe even a Christmas Film or two!!! Eeeeeeeeeeee I think I will LOL remember to pop over & join in our Challenge, See you soon!!!!! x x x x x

4 comments:

jane stillman said...

absolutely fabulous, love it x

sam said...

stunning. i so love your decorated bags xx

lindyloo said...

wow this is stunning xx
lindyloo x

Words and Pictures said...

I think if Father Christmas wore these boots, he might not make it round to all the girls and boys! Great makeover for the bag!
Alison x