Saturday 7 July 2012

Frosty Fun

Evening All,

How are we all? MAD Day at work today like! ARGH - phew that feels better LOL....but wait I've got to go back tomorrow, awww really???? NOOOO !!!! Just total madness today I ran out at 5pm but it's gotta be better tomorrow - hasn't it?!?!?!?!?!


Onto my card to share today is another little Humphrey. Now as my laptop has died I am so missing using my Humphrey CD - luckily I printed this before it packed up!!!


This is made with a FAB Card Companion, I printed the bits out made a cute Humphrey Embellishment with my Epiphany tool & added lots of stickles to give a frosty feel!

Remember if you want to join in with the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge our theme is Christmas so get Christmas crafting & join in! Off to hopefully catch some of the Women's Doubles final & chill out before I head back to sell oodles of holidays tomorrow! TTFN xxx

7 comments:

Angela D said...

Sooooo cute, I adore Humphrey hope you replace or fix your laptop soon so you can use him again.
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, love the soft look you have created :)
Jane x

Zoe said...

Very cute card, love the background xxx

Doreen said...

Love this...gorgeous image.xxx

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, love the subtle colours

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card the colours work perfectly with that adorable image.

Joan x

Sandy said...

WOW!!!!!!
Sandy