Saturday 26 May 2012

Humphrey in Frame

Morning how are we all today?
I hope today goes MEGA quick at work as I, once again spent yesterday with a pounding headache & today it just feels dull, so come on day rush on to 6pm then I'm home again & chillax with my most favourite TV event - Eurovision!

I've bee playing with my Year with Humphrey CD & I have made very cute Humphrey Frame card.

Now I will be honest, I did start this off as my Dad's Father's Day card but once I added the doily edge border I didn't really think it was "my dad" so off it went into a birthday card LOL

I printed the frame card out, added the doily lace edge border with a gingham ribbon from my stash, a bow to the top left corner & a greeting with some jewels also from my stash.I decorated the inside with the same design paper as the frame is made from, I added a verse & card is finished. I am loving these frame cards, I'm going to make another tonight whilst I'm watching Eurovision. I hope you will join me in my campaign for Jedward to win - LOL it's not really a campaign it's just me with a Jedward mask making a phone call LOL I'm going t share their entry with you today so you can all get in the mood! See you all soon, enjoy your Saturday! xxx

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

Miradormakings said...

What a cute little humphry card - I love the colours

Joan x

Sylvia Anderson said...

What a cutie card & so colourful x

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, love humphrey. great colors xx

lindyloo said...

Gorgeous love the sparkle too
lindyloo x

jane stillman said...

A very cute card