Friday 6 April 2012

Have an A-May-Zing Birthday!

Evening Folks!

how are we all today I hope you've all enjoyed Good Friday. Mine has been as planned - VERY lazy!!! I popped up to Eldon Square as I needed some more card from Rymans. Then I just came home & stayed in away from all the nasty rain!


I thought I would play some more with my Nigel May A-May-Zing Cd & I made a gift bag with some of the gorgeous papers & toppers.

I have made a card to go with this but I'm saving that to share with you all another day!

I'm off back to work tomorrow after 2 lovely days off but not to worry as it's only 1 day then another 2 lovely days off! Isn't Easter FAB LOL!!!

I'm off to watch the rest of Benidorm, how funny is it!!! See you all soon!!!! x x x

3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Nice bright gift bag.

Sandy said...

First I see your card and now the bag that goes with it - really fun!
Sandy

Kimbo said...

What a great idea for a fun gift. Kim x