Monday 23 April 2012

Did you all love Humphrey?

Good Morning!

How are we all today? Did you all enjoy your weekend? Mine was very lazy. I sat at my craft desk making a few cards, & watching Humphrey on TV. Did you buy anything? I had to sit on my hands the whole way through, as I don't get paid til next week!!


I've got another Hunky Humphrey to share with you today, I just love these!


I have used the fancy edge cards, I cut 1 of the printed cards in half & added that to the card blank, added the foiled border & the frame & sentiment have been stuck with 3D foam pads.


I've made a page for my cards on Facebook & would LOVE it if you're on Facebook if you would pop over & like my page! You will find me HERE.

I'm going to have another VERY lazy day as it's chucking it down! I HATE going out in the rain, maybe get some nice DVDs out, Wizard of Oz - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang etc, what do you think?? Whatever you get up to enjoy your Monday & see you soon! x x x x

6 comments:

Miradormakings said...

This is a fabulous card I love the image you have used.

Joan x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful card.... love the colours x

Leah's crafts said...

Hmmm i wonder what he can see ... great card huni xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous! Loving the image so very much! I too sat on my hands! Weather isn't particularly good here either. Enjoy your lazy day!

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Kate M said...

great card
Kate
xx

Dannii said...

Great card.

Now following you on your Facebook Page, which looks fabulous by the way! x