Monday 12 March 2012

Wooooo Hoooo Im Back & with my winner too!

Morning All
how are you all? I'm on a day off today & just getting ready to go shopping to Asda, don't you love days off....only another 5 days to go before I get another LOL

I have a new Paintbox Poppet card to show you today? Can you believe how quickly the POTW sold out?? Well I still have the winner of my CD Rom to announce so you may still be able to get your hands on 1!! I can't believe I missed the show, I had an electrician doing some work, I have a new kitchen fitted last May & they should've replaced my fuse box when they were here & they didn't (another thing to add to the long list they didn't do or do right) so he arrived on Friday, between 8am & 9am was his ETA, so at 10.40 he buzzed my door, declared the work would be a nightmare & the electric may be off longer than the advised 2hour period, oh yes just slightly longer......it got turned back on at 15.30!!! So I wasn't a happy bunny on Friday :(


For my card I have printed some Design Paper from the CD, Ive stamped the little boy of the steps in memento & colored with pens. The sentiment was stamped & cut the plain & scalloped circle with nestabilities. Ribbon is from my ribbon box - OMG I think I need a bigger box I love ribbons!

So without further a-do here is the winner of my Paintbox Poppets Cd-Rom:
**********************
******************
***************
*************
***********
*********
*******
*****
****
***
**
*
*
*
Colleen!
Well Done Colleen, please email me so I can get you CD sent out to you, please do so by the 17th March.

As I was at work on Saturday, I missed my Saturday morning blog post to join in with Marcea's Music saves my Soul, so I will add my favourite song of this week!! It's from the FAB Ms Katy Perry.....I went to see her in ewcastle last yr & I was worried as fter seeing her "Live" on the X-Factor she wasn't too good but OMG the tour was AMAZING, she is one of my fave singers right now & I'm loving her new tune!!!

I'm off to finish getting ready as right now I'm gettin distracted by Mrs Brown's Boys OMG I think I've watched it 100 times I'm not bored of it yet LOL. I hope you all enjoy your Monday!! x x

8 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Your card is lovely, beautiful image.

Jo x

Karen said...

Congrats Colleen!
Your card is lovely hun - the papers are lovely.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations Collen!!!

Your card is gorgeous too.

Hugs and enjoy your day off!

Linda xxx

Colleen said...

Another lovely card. What a lovely surprise to win the Paintbox Poppets CD, Thank you. I hope your kitchen gets sorted out soon for you.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card.

Paula said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is simply beautiful. Hate to hear you had such a bad Friday, hopefully today was much better for you!

Sandy said...

I do not know what this is dear heart but it sure does make pretty cards!
Sandy

Marcea said...

Hi there my lovely buddy, fabalicious song this week - never used to be too keen on Katy, liked her songs but she always seemed totry too hard if you kow what I mean. ANyway, watched superfan, perez hilton meet her the other night on telly and she actually seemed lovely so gonna give her a break from now on :o)

Tis nice to be nice and all that xxx