Thursday 2 February 2012

February Challenge DT Card....

Hello, how are you all? Sorry I've been away for so long but it's getting manic busy at work.....wooooooooo lotsos booking holidays for me! Pity just none of them are for me to go away!

I've had a lovely day off, very relaxing. And guess what??? I have another one tomorrow! Woooo as today is February I have a new card to share with you. This is my DT card for the new Making it With Meslyn Challenge. This month our challenge is Happy Birthday.

For my card I've used paper from HERE, ribbon from my stash, Tilda with raining hearts has been colored with pro markers & crystal stickles & greetings are by Forever Friends.

I do hope you will pop along and join in with our challenge this month, you will find our new challenge HERE.

I'm off to watch all the soaps - I can't wait for Corrie!!! See you all soon xxx

12 comments:

Regina said...

It´s gorgeous, Caroline!!!! Beautiful coloring and the design and all details are fabulous.
Have a great weekend!!

Sylvia said...

This is very sweet Caroline. Very pretty DP's and colors. Beautiful card.
xxxSylvia

Aunty Sue said...

great vcard caroline hope you are keeping warm.

Christina C. said...

Sooo sweet....isn't she adorable!!!!
Love this great card, Caroline!

Card Crazy said...

What a darling card, and what an adorable little Tilda.
Sue S.

Paula said...

Beautiful! I love the softness of this card!! Tilda just looks beautiful (as usual for all your Tildas!!). Have fun tomorrow on your day off!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Kelly said...

She is really cute, I love how you sparkled her hearts and the paper is so pretty behind her.

Elle said...

Your card is so sweet. You certainly do tie a great bow!

Danielle Champagne said...

Just got her.. isn't she sweet. Love your coloring, and very pretty DPs.
Hugs.

Shelley said...

This is so gorgeous. I just love those papers. Sweet card! Have a great weekend, hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Another one of your very sweet cards. I do not know how you color so gently. You are good!!!
Sandy