Friday 20 January 2012

You are Sweet!

Hey blogger's! How are you all today?

I'm getting that awful feeling that I am getting the start of a cold. Great eh? Just as I start 8 days in a row at work. Just what I need LOL


I have a new card to share with you today. I didn't know which image to use so I thought "Ohhh wouldn't they look cute back to back?" and Yes I think they do.....they even look like their holding hands don't they? Awww Tilda & Edwin sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G! LOL

I've used paper from Sweet Shope Designs, Magnolia Edwin with Butterfly & Rose Scented Tilda are both colored with pro markers, also Magnolia are the doo hickey romantic lace, so lovely fence & grass edge die's, ribbon is from my stash, plain & scalloped circle nestabilities cut on cuttlebug & white card embossed with small hearts cuttlebug embossing folder. Sentiment is La La Land & I added crystal stickles to pretty my Magnolia clouds & Edwin & Tilda.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Highlights - Valentine's

I hope you all have a great day! See you all later's x x x

19 comments:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card, i love the soft colours

Chris x

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh....too cute! I love your addition of Edwin to the scene...perfect!!!!! Adore the subtle colors and the wonderful scene you created! Beautiful job!

Lisette Morris said...

They just so precious holding hands! Great card!

Karen said...

THis is adorable! Great job! : )

Paula said...

Oh my, this is adorable!! I love these 2 images together, they look so cute!!!! And the background is just perfect with Tilda and Edwin...just too stinkin' cute!!!

Marji said...

How adorable. I never thought to put two different ones together I luv it. The colors are nice and soft. Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Adorable scene and I love the sparkles and the soft colors!!!!! Fabulous!!!

WeirdCat said...

A beautiful card, love the way you have combined all the images together, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Cathy Lee said...

So cute...They look like they are floating on the clouds. Love the pretty pastels.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

cathylynn said...

Great idea putting these two stamps together! Beautiful!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

OMG how sweet is this! EWdwin and Tilda work so well together. Yummy card!

Elle said...

OMG this is sooooooooooo sweet! What a fantastic work of art.

Jane H said...

Ohhhh Love the soft and sweet feel of this card and the touch of bling!

Sylvia said...

The colors are so sweet and your card is beautiful.
xxxSylvia

Sandy said...

You know who is sweet? YOU!!! Caroline, you make the sweetest, pastel cards. Absolutely gorgeous!!
Sandy

Danielle Champagne said...

How sweet, to have placed those 2 images together. so precious.
very cute!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and sweet. Love the beautiful outdoor scene for Tilda & Edwin together on this card :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card. Lee x

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful card! Love the delicate papers, soft glitter and colouring! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx