Wednesday 14 December 2011

Whitewhased

Morning Folks!

Fingers crossed the weather gets better today. I dont mind rain or snow as long as theres no wind its the wind Idislike & its the wind were getting LOL

I am here today with my DT Card for Creative Inspirations. Our challenge this week is Whitewashed. We'd like to see an all white card & emblishemnts with only your image in color. We were sent these gorgeou images to play with, I love this super cute snowman. I embossed some white card with snowflake embossing folder & added loads of star dust stickles, I printed the greeting on the pc. I do hope you will join in with our challenge.

I'm off to work......see you all soon! xxxx


2 comments:

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

I love it!!!! You use the most beautiful pastel coloring!!!!
Sandy