Wednesday 21 December 2011

Anything Goes

Morning Peeps!

Well I'm feeling much better today....still not right but loads better so it's back to work I go. I MUST feel better for Santa's arrival!! Eeeeee there's not long to go now, and I still have presents to get - Oops!


But it's only Wednesday, so I have a few days to go. But also as it's Wednesday we have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations........a nice easy one in the run up to the big day. Our challenge this week is Anything Goes!!

I have made a gift bag. this is for my Mam or my best friend for her present I haven't decided yet LOL. I may give it to my bestie.......and make another for my Mam.


I bought these brown bags a while back & can't remember where I got them from. I used the same wrapping paper as my gifts to carry the theme through. I cut the plain & scalloped circle with my nesties, stamped Tilda & Snowy with memento & colored with pro markers, I used Martha Stewart doily edge punch on the white card & embossed with snowflakes embossing folder, ribbon from my stash.

I do hope whoever I give this to will like it as much as do. I think it's really cute & actually it would look really good under my tree all the time as it matches my decorations red & white!!!
I'm also entering this into the Just Magnolia Challenge use White & 1 other color.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday & aren't rushing around too much...see you soon x x

7 comments:

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful bag and great colouring. Love it.

Elle said...

Loving your gift bag! This is one of my all time favorite Magnolia image. Sweet!

Christina C. said...

Oh Caroline, such a cute gift bag!!! I will have to make some of those next year. I found lots of inspiration, including your gorgeous creation.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sandy said...

This is so wonderful Caroline - love your style. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Sandy

Danielle Champagne said...

Caroline, such a lovely gift bag. What a nice way to offer a surprise.
have a beautiful Holiday period.
Hugs.

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty bag with gorgeous decoration and design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Hey there! A lovely bag & great colour combo for the Just Magnolia challenge!
Thanks for playing at Just Magnolia & good luck.
Deb.x
(new DT member)