Saturday 9 July 2011

Autumn Tilda

Morning Peeps!

I hope you're all well today, woooooooo it's Saturday but I suppose on day 6 of my holidays everyday is a Saturday LOL


I have a new card to share with you today, I've made this for a challenge on Simon Say's Stamp, the theme was Autumn/Fall. I'm also entering this into Totally Tilda Distressing. I knew I had some papers that would work but no images, so I thought I'd make one fit the theme lol, aren't Maggies FAB how they can do that!

I've used a kraft card blank, papers from my stash & card from the papermill, ribbon & brads from my stash, Tilda's lace doo hickey, greetings printed out from PC, Tilda with egg basket & Bird background stamped in memento & colored with pro markers, to cover up the eggs I added flowersoft, I used some vintage christmas & ivory.

When I was making this I was a bit unsure of how it would turn out but I do REALLY quite like it, I think it's the tree's, I would love to visit New England & see all those gorgeous colors of trees, when I was in Boston it was too cold to go anywhere - LOL serves me right for going in December though!!!!

I hope you all enjoy your Saturday - you never know I might pop back later! TTFN x x x x

16 comments:

chrissy o said...

really pretty card lovely choice of colours
chrissy xx

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet, I love this background stamp,Great job
Hugs Julie P

Chrissy said...

Fabulous scene. I love your colouring, fabulous job.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

Hi Caroline how fab distressed is this likkle beauty..love it.. Ive used this Easter Tilda meself but put strawberys in her basket very versatile image..great layout fab take on the distressing theme.

thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall this wk.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love the background

Mascha Zimmerman said...

What a great card, marvelous how you've been using this background for more ideas,seasons! Bye Mascha

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, you've really captured the Autumn colours well. Hugs Tracy x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super little card ... love it ... love the imaage and love the colours you have used ... well done and happy crafting ... love sandy x x

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Elle said...

I love the scene you created!

Christina C. said...

How very clever of you, Caroline....love it!!!!! Gorgeous card!

Chris said...

Caroline, this is a beautiful card!

Unknown said...

wow what a super design and love the image and the design of this card!!!! Great job!!!!

Karen said...

very cute! : )

Lori said...

Cute little scene, but the distressing is really what is so fabulous, your papers and card are perfect, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline, so sweet and pretty, your distressing looks fab :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our distressing challenge
hugs Mandy xx