Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tilda enjoying Summer...

Afternoon Peeps!

How are we all today??? Well it's been a funny old day here in Newcastle..... when I woke up I could here the rain lashing down, it's been dark & grey all day & right now the sun is out & shining - weird eh?!?!


I'm on my day off today, so I thought I would join in with the TOMIC challenge as I'm sure you all know I just LOVE Magnolia stamps, & I've missed the last 2 weeks - what with having no PC. But now I'm back! LOL

The TOMIC challenge this week is Summer, perfect excuse to get Rocking Tilda out again....honest I'm loving her right now. I stamped her with the tulip walkway & the rainbow & clouds, & colored them with pro markers, then added diamond stickles.


The papers are pink flower paper is Nitwit's, yellow gingham Forever Friends, & the spotty paper I have no idea where it came from as I've had it that long, butterfly is Martha Stewart monarch butterfly, I added stickles to pretty them up & greetings are stamps from Forever Friends.

Well as it seams my pc issues are over with (I've stolen the laptop I gave to my Mam back) I will be back to my DT work & I must go make my card for Creative Inspirations tomorrow..... I keep getting distracted with watching 2 & a 1/2 men......I just love it, I'm quite excited to see what they do with the show after Charlie with Ashton Kutcher, I dont think I'll like it quite as much but we'll see........ see you soon! Enjoy the rest of your day x x x

14 comments:

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

i realy love you're card, she is verry cute.

i have a candy on my blog, if you feel like, you can join it :)

greetings
angelique

Unknown said...

Really lovely, The colors are so sweet

Bugs
Danielle

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous soft summer colours, very pretty card, and its nice to have you back.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Elle said...

Soft, soft colors. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Caroline,this Tilda is so cute!
hugs Julie P

Only By His Grace said...

Lovely card Caroline.
Lovely combination of stamps and colored beautifully.
Hugs Maz

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! The colors and glitter are fabulous!!!! Great job!!!!

Kim said...

Love this card. Love the soft summer colors.

Christina C. said...

Awwwhhhh, how precious!!!!

Loz said...

oh this is so pretty! i love the light colours and sparkly scene, gorgeous!!
and anything with Ashton Kutcher has my vote - yummy!! ♥

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely card. The soft coloring on this card is super cute and awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, wonderful card Caroline.
luv
Debby

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the pretty detail. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

Liza x

Camilla said...

Thank you for participating with your card at Tomic this week. Really nice card in beautiful colors with lovely decorations. Hug: Camilla