Thursday 5 May 2011

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

Evening All


I'm still awake.....I've been busy tonight making something for the Cupcake Craft Challenge & now I've got the Elcion News on, don't know what it is but I do enjoy watching the Election results, gutted the AV results wont be in until tomorrow though :( did we all vote??


Anyway onto my creaion for tonight, whilst on Facebook earlier I saw a page for Dr Oetker so popped over, whilst browsing the recipes I saw this one for Lemon Meringue Cupcakes, I love anything lemon & meringue so I thought why not......half way through making them I nearly gave up as I don't own an electric whisk, and had to have 2 goes at making the meringue... but I held out & I think they turned out really well.....I have munched on 2 aswell (I had 1 then an hour later another just to make sure they were good!)



Not exactly very pretty or neat, but hey I think that adds to their charm!! LOL


I hope the peeps at Cupcake like my Cupcakes for their Something begins with C Challenge, I'm off to watch the results - fingers crossed I can get some sleep, I sould with all the politics talk but I like when thy argue!!! LOL See you later xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh...Yummy!! Real cupcakes!! That is great for our theme this week! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

Faye said...

What a fabulous entry for our Something Beginning with C Challenge, thanks for playing. I hope they taste as good as they look. Going to stick my finger in lemon curd jar now...
xx