Saturday 19 March 2011

Hello - See I'm still here!

Evening Folks!
Sorry I haven't been around in a while.....Mr Mojo is still not too sure if he wants to be here, so I took myself to Hobby Craft today & picked up some of these gorgeous Forever Friends Black & Gold papers & a cute little sentiment set.......& tada I managed to make a card quite a quick & easy one but hey a card none the less! So, what do you think??
My most favourite thing is the color of the bear - I think I got it dead right, I normally really struggle with bears.....but this 'lil one looks quite cute!!!
I'm off tomorro so hopefully I'll create more........fingers crossed for me!!! x x x x

2 comments:

Crafty gal said...

whuooo Caroline, this is a different card for you ...I love the bear peeking over the top and the cute shape of the sentiment.xx

Sandy said...

Hey Caroline - that little bear is sooooo cute. I certainly did not expect this from you - cute card!!
XO Sandy