Friday 25 March 2011

Easter/Spring Magnolia-licious

Good Morning!
I think today is a very nice but Im not sure until I pop out, why is that you ask me? Well the flat I live in is having work done, pointing, repairing windows, new roof etc so we have scaffolding & then round the scaffolding plastic, so when I look out my windows all I see is scaffolding, plastic & occassionally a builder! Wouldn't mind but their no Bradley Cooper!!!


Anyway enough moaning from me, I'm here to share a card I've made for the Magnolia-licious Highlights Easter/Spring Challenge. There is 3 catagories & this is my 1st entry for the option to make a card with full sized Maggies.

I've used an 6x6 card blank, pink petticoat DP, Magnolia Tilda's Lace Doo Hickey die & Magnolia Tilda with Bunny & Tulip Wheelbarrow, I colored these both with my Pro Markers & aded lots of stardust stickles, flowers are from my stash, greeting is also Magnolia & I have cut that & main image using my nesties.

I'm going to try to enter the 2 other catagories, they are to make a card with mini maggies & anything but a card with mini or full sized maggies. I have the last option covered I will be back later with that entry too!!!

I'm off up to the Grainger Market to see if I can get star dust stickles, then back for Jeremy Kyle on +1!! gotta get my trashy TV fix LOL See you soon!!! x x x x

15 comments:

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Your card is gorgeous, love the soft colors and the glitters on your card. Bye Mascha

Suzi Mac said...

This is so Cute, I love the new images and your soft colours. The glittery effect is fab.
Hugs
Suzi x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card stunning !!!

Isbel Ahmad said...

Beautiful!!!! The colors are so pretty!!!!! A bif hug from Puerto Rico.

RenateKreativ said...

Beautiful card, I love your glitter. Great job.
Hugs Renate

Shanna Shands said...

I love your card really makes me feel Spring.... I love your taste in men too lol.

Cathy said...

Amazing card. I love the colors.

jennie'g' said...

gorgeous card well done jenniexx

Anonymous said...

Oh so soft and pretty!! GORGEOUS pastel colors and sparkle!! She's so sweet hun!! TFS! HUGS

Corinne said...

Oh! Caroline, your card is gorgeous! Love all the sparkle and the soft colors.
Hugs~
Corinne

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Caroline...the colours are so soft and beautiful.
I get my Jeremy fix here in NZ too.
lol...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Ahhhh - here is a sweet Caroline card. It is absolutely beautiful Caroline - I love it!
XO Sandy

Unknown said...

How pretty! Very soft and sweet!

nettie53 said...

Love your card

XxJULESxX said...

wow gorgeous card!!!!