Wednesday 23 March 2011

Creative Inspirations NO Square Cards allowed!

OMG How do I do this??? NO Square cards allowed - sooooooo hard! LOL I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this weeks Creative Inspirations challenge - but then I calmed down & embraced it lol!!
I cut a card blank with my labels 17 nesties, & cut my pink peticoat paper in a smaller nestie, I colored my image with pro markers & added diamond stickles, greeting stamped onto another lilttle label 17 & added stickles round the edges of greeting & round the card. I wanted to keep my card quite simple as I really liked the image.
I hope you will al visit us & join in with our challenge as you never know you may win this weeks prize!!! x x x x

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

GORGEUOS !!! Nothing square about this little beauty ... LOVE the shaped card & your coloring of this wonderful image is amazing !!!
Beautiful work ...
Janie xx