Friday 31 December 2010

Tilda's off on her travels....

Evening Peeps!
Hope you're all enjoying New Year's Eve. For the past 2 days.....it feels like longer but I'm pretty sure I've only been making this for the last 2 days! It is a retirement card for a lady I worked with. We work at a Travel Agents so I thought all these Bon Voyage Tilda's were perfect!

I've used card from the Paper Mill, white card is embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dot's embossing folder, pink spotty Doodlebug paper & Martha Stewart punch, on the 1st panel it says "Final Call for the last remaining passenger travelling to retirement... " Cabin Crew Tilda & her plane have been colored with Pro Markers & Diamond stickles have been added to EVERYWHERE along with some jewels from my stash.

On the 2ND panel I used Pink Parfait papers from Forever Friends, ribbon & jewels from my stash, Martha Stewart doily edge punch & Tilda in a rush has been colored with pro markers, I put "Don't rush and forget us" along with a ticket.
And on the last panel I have used Doodlebug spotty & stripe paper Swiss dots embossed white card & Farewell Tilda with "Goodbye Edith" - more jewels & Diamond Stickles added.....

Is it OK...........Edith is a lovely lady & I wanted a special card for her, honest will it do???
OK I'm off to watch the 2ND episode of Corrie - Gosh I cant wait for Tracy Barlow to get knocked out - as it's only fiction I'm allowed to wish violence on her!!!!

14 comments:

Shaz said...

Great card. Love the way you have incorporated all the different tilda's. Very clever idea. xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Caroline, this card is beautiful and perfect for her retirement! Gorgeous colors, papers, and coloring! I love it and she will too! A very happy new year to you!
hugs, Sharon

Christina C. said...

Caroline, I am loving your card....sooooooo cute!!!!!! She will TREASURE this card FOREVER!!!!

Pam said...

Caroline...I love all the details you put in this gorgeous card. I'm sure Edith will love it! TFS
Happy New Year from Indiana in the USA,
hugs...Pam:)

Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and something very personal and unique to her! Well done you for all your hard work on this one, its really paid off!! xxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline...happy NY eve...having a quiet night at home, myself! I'mm even too tired to craft! :-) What a beautiful card, hon!! Edith is going to LOVE this. You've added so many special touches to each of the card's panels. I love the pastel pinks & blues...and the Stcklies and sentiments are great!! Pat Frank

Sandy said...

Hey Caroline -- this card is to die for beautiful and it really tells a story -- anyone would be delighted to have this card for any reason dear heart! Edith will be thrilled and you - this is one of the best cards I have seen you make my friend. Congratulations!
Sandy

MyAuntKath said...

I think this is one of the cutest ideas put together for a special purpose! The design is so cute and the papers and colors are beautful1 Love it! (or should I say "them?" kathie

Corinne said...

Gorgeous card Caroline....I am sure your co-worker will love it. So perfect for a travel agent.
Hugs~
Corinne

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card!! I want to wish you a happy newyear!
Hugs Kristel

Lisette Morris said...

Happy New Year! Great card! I love each panel, very soft and sweet.

Squirrel x said...

Will it do?? Are you mad woman?! It's absolutely perfect, and so very gorgeously pretty. Love how you have incorporated the Tildas, it's magical. And Edith is one very lucky lady. Hugs, Sxx

Zoe said...

Caroline!!! It's gorgeous. She will love it! The pastel colours and all the little Tilda's are divine. Happy new Year. hugs xxoo

Crafty gal said...

I just love these 3 step cards I sure she will treasure it for ever...It is fab..