Thursday 4 November 2010

Making it with Meslyn Christmas Critters

Morning All!
Hope you're all well today - it's flippin awful here in Newcastle YUCK! Rain, rain & more rain!!! So a day indoors is in order :D

I have my DT card for the Making it with Meslyn Challenge this fortnight our challenge is Chrismas Critters, so get out your little cute animal stamps, images & decoupage & run on over to our blog & join in with us!!

For my card I used card stock from the paper mill, paper from forever friends & peppers christmas, & peppers christmas decoupage & LOTS of Glitz it glitter to make it SPARKLE! Most of these items can be found HERE

I can't wait to see what you come up with.......I will be back later as I have a card drying - Yes I went OTT with glitter Lol!! See you soon! x x x

No comments: