Friday 6 August 2010

Making it With Meslyn DT Card Orientla Monochrome

Evening Bloggers!
I am here at last wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo internet is working! OMG I dont think I could cope that long again things just dont look the same on me mobile LOL

Anyhoooo here I am with this fortnights Making it With Meslyn's DT Card this week we were sent the most gorgeous silver & grey kit, the paper & pretty orientlal lady, sentiment, flower & card candy are from Craftwork Cards which you can find here I colored the sash & bow on my pretty lady in poppy red pro markers & even colored clear jewels to match (sshhhhh it's only cos I couldn't find my red ones LOL)

I hope you will all join in with us........see you over on Making it With Meslyn!!! x x x TTFN!

1 comment:

Netty said...

Really cute card, love the design. Annette x