Wednesday 21 July 2010

Dangling Edwin..

....is dangling on my blog today OMG I'm loving these images (Thanks soooo much Nat for copies!) As soon as I saw this Edwin I was like nahhhhh I don't like him....as you can see I have changed my mind I think he's super cute! Only thing I dont like is I should've had the ship background lower as to not see so much of the white scallop but hey you learn by your mistakes ...so they say!
Stripe paper is printed from the WWW, card stock from the papermill, images magnolia colored with pro makers, Martha Stewart double loop punch, doodlebug rik rak ribbon & plain & scalloped circle nesties cut & embossed in cuttlebug.

Ooooooooooooo I hope Magnolia & Mr Postie send these images quick smart I don't think I can wait much longer.........(can you hear me drumming my fingers impatiently on my desk???) I'm gonna have a day with DVD's still feeling dodgy, waiting my blood test results & right now I'm watching Bad Girls, remember when it was good & not trashy like Footballers Wives, well Im watching way back at the beginning of the good part!! See you all soon!! x x x x

15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Oh caroline you are far more organised than me but i must say this was my fave stamp when looking through. I soo need some quite time to colour these as i dont want to mess them up. Just love how you have used the stamps. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, Edwin looks super cute on your card. Great paper too.
Hugs
Sam xx

Myrna said...

This is to cute!!! Great job!

Card Crazy said...

It's fun to see just how versatile this little image is. Who would think there are so many things you can do with him? Card and colors and sentiment are great. TFS
Sue S.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card you've made with these images! I love the rick-rack and your fabulous coloring!
Hugs,
April

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous!!!!! So sweet, I love it!

And Bad Girls - I was a big fan in the early days!

Anonymous said...

I like this..very cute pelican

Christina C. said...

Caroline, this is so darn cute...just love it!!!!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Aww what a cutie he is--love all the images together with the fun nautical colors!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

Super cute card Caroline! Love the little window with this layered Edwin :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Leonie said...

O this is fabbo!! Love the whole scene you have created and kudos on using so many of the kit stamps!!
Hugs Leonie

Irene Daryanto said...

what an amazing card, really a great way to use all that stamps

cathylynn said...

OMG! Another exciting cool card! You're so creative! I love your use of the four new stamps. Way to go sister!!!!!!!

Lisette Morris said...

Wow Caroline! This is awesome! I wasn't sure what to do with rope bar and you gave me great inspiration! Thanks!

Crafty gal said...

this is a fab stamp and you have done a great job with this I love it
Judith xxx