Wednesday 23 June 2010

Aloha kakahiaka!!

Well Hello from me today, we've gone all Hawaiian today inspired by my Creative Inspirations DT Card. As it's Wednesday we have a new challenge & today it is a color combo of Turquoise & Gold.

My card details are card stock from paper mill, turquoise paper download from here, my Hawaiian Tilda was sent to me by Leslie, I've colored her with pro markers & the flowers are Magnolia too....Greeting printed from pc & of course no card is complete without loads of crystal stickles!!!

Well today is the day I will be watching & cheering on England today, fingers crossed for our boys in the World Cup today!! Best Match so far for me was Spain Vs Honduras it might have something to do with David Villa
Mmmmmmmmm Delish! Well I hope you all have a good day I may be back later with another card, remember we have a FAB prize at Creative Inspirations so please pop over & join in with us.....see you there!! xxxx

10 comments:

Silvie Z said...

Hi Caroline, very pretty card! Love the layout and those distressed edges look gorgeous! You did a wondefrul job!
Hugs,
Silvie from France

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous summery card Caroline just in time for the summer weather we are having

NGCARDS said...

Great card Caroline :) Nice piccie aswell :P xxx

Dena said...

Very nice soccer boy picture to look at!!!!!
Your card is just perfect! Love that color combo and need to try it! Your card looks so fresh!!!
Hugs, Dena

Sandy said...

I am guilty! Hmmm - which do I like more, the card? or the beef cake! Pretty card Caroline ....
Sandy D

Rene said...

I was going to let you know that I found your card delightful, but now all I can think about is that good-looking soccer player! ;)

Barb Hardeman said...

I can already feel those balmy breezes. Your card is wonderful 'cool'. Love all the distressed edges - so pretty. Great job...

Anonymous said...

Cute card, I love the colors and your distressing is great. No fair putting eye candy up with your card =)
hugs,
Shell

LINDA W. said...

Oh to be on the beach some where....great card.
Linda W.

Patti Jo said...

The edges look terrific with this card and the cute Hawaiian Tilda! Pretty flowers as well! Great job Caroline!