Thursday 13 May 2010

Edwin in disguise......

Evening All
well it's been my day off today - had a lovely day with my Mam we went shopping, had lunch, more shopping & then coffee & cupcake's! mmmmmm

So today Im here with Edwin he's going to a fancy dress party & he thought as Russell Crowe is looking so good as Robin Hood he'd try it.......& if I do say so myself he looks rather good!

Card stock is from paper mill, paper My Minds Eye, woodware greeting & Edwin is colored with Pro Markers.

Right I'm off to have some tea, I can smell my chicken kiev cooking - mmmmmm smells delish!!!!! Hope you've all had a good day catch ya soon! xxx

9 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely card sweetie! Very different but I like it. Lucky you, having a girly day out. Lotsa luv xxxx

Sandy said...

He is really cute and I love your colors! But you already know I am a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sandy D

Christina C. said...

I love your Edwin in disguise...quite a handsome lad!

Leonie said...

O he is so handsome!!! Love the paper you have used behind him. Great job
hugs Leonie

Barb Hardeman said...

I love him! He looks very distinguished! That paper is just perfect for Robin Hood, or is that Edwin Hood? LOL Great card...

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cleanness of this card. Very handsome Edwin and great coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Scrappinangler said...

He is so handsome! :) Great job! ~Tori

Christine Riley said...

This is so cute, love the papers.
Hugs, Christine

Candy said...

Great take on Father's Day!!!
What a fun card :o)
Hugs, Candy